Do you have the drive to join the Chaos Karts team? We’re unique and generally fantastic – and we hope you are, too. This page lists the current job vacancies.
Business Development Executive
Role: Business Development Executive
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
The company has been established for a highly innovative purpose; to blend the worlds of leisure, technology and video games. A new company by the founder of one of London’s most successful Immersive Theatre experiences, this new concept promises to further push the boundaries of what people come to expect from entertainment with the first real-life video game concept in the UK.
This unbelievably exciting experience will combine the worlds of Go-Karting and Augmented Reality in order to bring the world an entirely unique and new leisure activity that channels the nostalgia of classic video games.
With a venue located in Manchester City Centre, we promise to turn the worlds of technology and leisure completely upside down. We are now hiring talented and hard-working individuals to make an unstoppable team for this exciting start-up.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a sales based where the role holder will be required to handle incoming enquiries from potential clients and in doing so, promote and sell the event space available for corporate bookings. You will develop strong relationships with corporate customers, forming new partnership opportunities.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will be passionate about providing exceptional customer service and demonstrate a proven ability within business-to-business sales. In addition, you will also support with the coordination, organisation and profitability of events. To do so, you will be adaptable, well organised and possess excellent communication skills, using these to build strong working relationships with both new and existing clients.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
Your key responsibilities are:
- Handle telephone sales enquiries and convert into contracted bookings via generating proposals and following up with clients through effective communication.
- Make out-bound calls to identify new partnership opportunities with corporate customers, making them aware of the offering at Chaos Karts and convert calls into bookings
- Track enquiry and perform provisional booking follow-ups daily in accordance with follow up deadlines
- Liaising with clients in respect of co-ordination of event bookings ensuring all requirements are captured in advance of the event taking place
- Welcome prospective clients to the venue and lead a guided tour of the facilities, showcasing the experience and what it has to offer
- Assist in the achievement of exceeding monthly sales revenue targets
- Undertake after-sales telephone activity as well as regular customer relationship management (CRM) activity
- Manage the corporate events diaries effectively to ensure optimisation of letting capacity and yield achievement
- Offer general sales related support & administration to the General Manager and marketing department
- Prepare pro-forma invoices for the finance team to then issue to clients
- Lead on onsite event co-ordination to ensure each booking is executed to a high standard and the client’s expectations are met
- Responsible for event space inventory and set up in conjunction with the operations team.
- Assist the General Manager with any with ad-hoc administrative requests relating to corporate bookings to ensure a high level of customer service
- Responsible for updating daily revenue report in relations to corporate bookings
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
The Business Development Executive is expected to have the following attributes
- Demonstrable experience within a B2B sales environment at a similar customer experience
- Ability to tailor a sales solution for the client, based on their requirements and the event space we have available
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service and demonstrate a proven ability to achieve sales targets and drive increased revenue opportunities
- Strong event operation experience and understanding of what is needed for an event to be a success
- Solid administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills, confident & well spoken with an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent verbal communication skills and a warm, friendly demeanor
- Punctual, reliable and able to take initiative
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- A ‘can do’ approach, good work ethic and willingness to learn
- Outgoing and personable individual who is confident to pick up the phone and talk to others.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Keep up with the chaos
Sign-up to our newsletter and receive exclusive news, offers and events.